Website National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
Name of the Centre
MANAGE Centre for Agricultural Extension Innovations, Reforms and Agripreneurship (CAEIRA)
Name of the position
Number of positions – One
Upto 35 years (relaxation provided as per the GOI rules)
Place of work
Duration of Assignment
One year (contract is to be renewed every year based on performance).
Rs.56,000/-(Rupees fifty six thousand only) per month consolidated
Ph.D in Agricultural Extension/ Agricultural Economics/ AgriBusiness Management and experience in conducting research and Publications.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent publication Record in peer reviewed national and international journals
- Developing and overseeing individual work plans, coordinating research activities and contributing to developing new ideas into proposals
- Developing and managing research projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills and managing teams
- Familiarity with agricultural policy research, tropical social science issues and analysis in developing countries
- Familiarity with research methods and interest in capacity strengthening and policy dialogue
Nature of Job
The MANAGE Fellow is expected to support and contribute for nurturing the theme-based center on Centre for Agricultural Extension Innovations, Reforms and Agripreneurship (CAEIRA) by way of supporting capacity development and research programmes., developing the centre as knowledge hub in the theme, identifying problems and acting as solution exchange, collecting and collating national and international best practices, developing databases of experts and practitioners, assisting in research, networking and coordination with partner institutions, preparing reports and policy briefs, organizing seminars, workshops and any other academic activities assigned to strengthen the centre.
Last date for receiving applications – 5th July, 2022
MANAGE Invites applications from interested professionals for the post of “MANAGE Fellow”. The appointment will be made on contractual basis initially for a period of one year (which is likely to be extended and contract is to be renewed every year based on performance). Eligible professionals may send their complete CV and scanned copy of relevant documents through email to email@example.com on or before 5th July, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org