Website Bharti Foundation
Position Title – Assistant Manager – Partnership
Department/Function – Partnership
Location City – Gurgaon
State – Haryana
Number of Positions – 1
Reporting to (Designation/Role) – Sr. Manager Partnership
Ideal Age Bracket – Up to 45
Qualification – MSW / MBA
Experience (in years) – 4-6 years of experience of working in development sector in fund-raising and
Skill – Sound knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Strong documentation and analytical skills (proposal/report writing)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; good written English skills
Research and data mining skills Demonstrate commitment to non-profit work
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage employee volunteering and payroll giving program within Bharti Group Companies; Also identify areas of work with external partners through payroll giving.
- Conduct campaigns and spread awareness through fundraising activities
- Represent Bharti Foundation and help increase the donor base through various events/activities within Airtel and Group companies
- Coordinate with communications team and conceptualize social media campaigns to raise awareness
- Coordinate in fund raising and achieving partnerships for Airtel Delhi Half Marathon by connecting with existing donors/partners and identifying new potential sources of funds (corporates and individuals)
- Identify new financial/material partnerships for Bharti Foundation programs. This would include both through internal sources (individuals across Group companies) and external sources (corporate tie ups).
- Assist in preparing detailed donor reports and partnership proposals for partners.
- Coordinate and execute data collation activities. Develop, track, and update project schedules and budgets on monthly basis for external and Group Company donors.
- Coordinate for donor servicing requirements of CSR donors, Marathon partners and payroll giving employees, including timely submission of receipts, reports, registration forms, etc
- Focus on donor servicing, documentation, proposal/report writing, fundraising through payroll giving and connecting with corporate donors.
To apply for this job please visit bhartifoundation.org.