Website CREADOR FOUNDATION
HEAD OF FOUNDATION :
The Leader is responsible for overseeing the management of targeted programs and strategic plans towards successful implementation at the foundation across its various geographies. Other key duties include financial management, marketing, team leadership, communication and community outreach in the field of choice. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Governance : Works to fulfil the organization mission. Responsible for leading – Creador Foundation- (CF) in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board. Communicate effectively with the Board and provide timely and accurate information necessary to function effectively and make informed decisions for various project implementation.
2) Financial Spend and Viability : Develops resources sufficient to manage the financial health and spend of the organization. Responsible for ensuring the fiscal integrity of CF to include submission of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements to the Board, which accurately reflect the financial spend and plans in focus areas of choice. Responsible for operating within the approved budget and ensure maximum resource utilization, act as authorised signatory for agreements and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
3) Organization Mission and Implementation : Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach. Focus areas of financial literacy, arts & culture, education, health and legal aid are short-medium term priorities. Responsible for the enhancement of CF image by being active and visible to the extent desired in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations in the field of choice.
4) Policy and brand management : Ideate and offer innovative project proposition and solutions, while ensuring successful implementation of the same. Serve as the primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public where needed. Establish and maintain relationships with various stakeholders and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance the foundation’s mission.
5) Team Management : Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are managed effectively by hiring, developing and retaining competent, committed and qualified staff. Lead the day-to-day tasks assigned in ongoing projects and prioritise work for team members.
Job Requirements :
– A bachelor’s degree at the minimum, while a Masters in a related field is preferred.
– Transparent and high integrity leadership preferably with 5 years in a senior non-profit management capacity.
– High level strategic thinking and planning with ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff and board.
– Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including partner agencies and sponsored bodies.
– Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
– Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
– Strong written, oral communication skills and public speaking ability.
To apply for this job please visit www.iimjobs.com.