Website Observer Research Foundation (ORF)
The G20 fellowship program aims to produce international experts with theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of development economics, international relations, and public policy. The fellowship is designed to foster future leaders who can cope with a rapidly changing world order and exercise global leadership in several areas of policy making, including climate change, technology, health, international trade, international finance, and energy.
The participants will actively engage in developing concept notes, background documents, themes, and short publications on key priorities under the G20 agenda. They will be responsible for research and documentation work on G20, including assessing and formulating proposals and country positions guided by experts from ORF and its network.
- A postgraduate degree, preferably in areas of economics, political economy, development studies, finance, climate policy, digital policy or related fields
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Experience in the use of methodologies from micro and macroeconomics, international relations and public policy
- Strong understanding of issues involving international climate agenda/international development agenda/development cooperation/debate on sustainable development goals/international discussions on digital economy or emerging technologies
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience in producing research outputs and project reports
- Superior English – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
Period of Fellowship
- Initially for 18 months
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
- The contract can be extended further based on performance and requirement.
Send in your application — CV, cover letter and writing sample to <email@example.com> and <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com