Haqdarshak – Every Citizen Matters
Did you know that the Indian Government spends about USD 400 billion on social welfare and security programs every year? Despite this, there are 124 million people living below the poverty line and 400 million more working in the unorganized sector with no formal entitlements. At Haqdarshak, this is the problem we are trying to solve through an assisted tech model which ensures last mile connectivity.
We feel both humble and proud that in the last 5 years we have channelized over INR 500 crore and reached more than 1 million families across 22 states in the country. In the process, we have trained over 10000 women entrepreneurs — the frontline support agents — who earn a livelihood because they are trained on our products and processes. And we are super proud because this is no mean achievement. But we know, there is just so much more to do.
If you are a hustler, Haqdarshak will be a very important milestone in your career because we believe in,
– Impact at scale
– Ambitious targets for the next 5 years
– Young, dynamic, empowered teams
– Intrapreneurial freedom
We are looking to hire passion people in M&E Quality check. What you are expected to do?
– Identify the trends and have a deeper insight into the data while communicating with citizens
– Conduct quality probes on the citizen application with a deep drill down, analyze different element while talking to the citizens and getting to the factors causing the problem and develop the solution
– Do outbound calls to the citizen who have done the applications with our HD and collect the necessary information
– Interact with citizens who call on the helpline and explain them various schemes and its benefits and resolve their queries and translate them into new applications
– Do proof verification and validate the document uploaded on the portal
– Generate reports based on the calling data and share insights with the operations team
– High degree of product knowledge and service expertise with the latest update.
– Ability to manage high volumes of calls in multiple languages (at least two languages) and achieve the daily call target
– Proficiency in speaking, reading, writing in minimum of two languages is mandatory – Hindi/Tamil/Punjabi/Haryanvi/Kannada/Telugu/Gujrati
– Good analytical skills& detail oriented
– Candidate should be tech-savvy – Good communication skills, proficiency in excel with ability to generate reports & graphs, conversant with Gmail and google drive, basic knowledge of computers and proficient in writing professional emails
– Preference will be given to candidates from BPO backgrounds or experience of working on telephony system
Job Location – Preferably in Delhi, Bangalore & Pune
What we offer
We are a social enterprise and value our people as much as we value the impact we create. We are building the next gen for-profit start-up focused on social impact. Our compensation structures are competitive in the social start-up space and could include equity depending on the position and fit.
What can we promise? Loads of job satisfaction.
If you believe work culture, growth, personal and professional development and teams that you work with are equally important if not more, we should talk. Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your profile and we can definitely catch up over a virtual coffee!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com