Website Incubation Foundation
Qualification: – BE, MBA from reputed institutes
Experience: At least 10 years of experience in running an incubation center successfully, with expertise in MS office, Report & Proposal writing
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creating awareness in the right circles in the industry bodies and entrepreneurship promotion bodies.
2. Build relationships with potential mentors from the industry and the investing community to sustain and grow the ventures being incubated.
Interface for Entrepreneurs:
1. Creating the necessary eco-system to attract and retain entrepreneurs in the SSN Incubation Center.
2. Promoting a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship among faculty and students.
3. Manage the Incubation Center for its effective day-to-day running by designing suitable policies and processes.
1. Design and implement a policy to be adopted by the Institution to facilitate startups by faculty and the students.
2. Design and implement a policy that sets the framework, terms and conditions for hosting the ventures in the Incubation Center.
1. Gaining recognition from Government bodies and raise funds from such bodies and ensuring compliances.
2. Source funds from the corporate for the functioning of the Incubation Center and to support the ventures incubated.
3. Providing continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modelling, sales, marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy and operations.
To apply for this job please visit www.iimjobs.com.