Website India Water Foundation
We are looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization with prior experience in both program management and team management. The position requires a multi-tasking approach, encouraging spirit and finisher’s aptitude. S/He will work on new ideas and concepts, with the understanding of Environment, water, Climate Change through a foresighted vision in line with organization’s mandate and strategies with a minimum experience of 5-7 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Writing program funding proposals and contribute to funding and project management processes as required.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize a donor base through.
- Consult with and update the Heads on the follow ups for different funders. Initiate contact and liaise with corporate CSRs, embassies, and other potential donors
- Draft articles, letters, PowerPoint presentations, and analysis of reports on water, environment, and climate change
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Be the point of contact for participants of the organisation’s courses & programs
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Power point
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Appointments and emoluments
IWF operates in a dynamic environment and the candidate will be required to show flexibility in undertaking a variety of tasks. IWF is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. In addition to the duties and responsibilities above, the individual should be prepared, as and when necessary, to take on additional responsibilities. Candidate should be open to travel. Salary will be based on experience and proven ability. At IWF salaries are competitive and at par with other equivalent organizations in the NGO sector. Please send your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record and experience by e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the post applied for in the subject line. Thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org