About Pratham Education Foundation
Over the last 20 years, Pratham has grown to be India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over 21 states and union territories across the country, with a range of interventions. Learning with Vodafone is a digital education initiative being implemented by Pratham Education Foundation and funded by Vodafone India Foundation and Indus Towers Limited. The program is an innovative teacher-centric technological intervention that is currently working with more than 4,200 schools across 19 states and reaching out to more than 26,000+ teachers.
In 2019, learning with Vodafone had launched Gurushala which has been envisaged as the one-stop platform for teachers for resources, learnings, and networking. Gurushala offers teachers access to over 8,000+ content pieces, over 51 online courses on aspects, like pedagogy, classroom management.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the needs of the target audience and developing an engagement plans
- Designing and implementing the strategy to increase the footfall of the audience on the platform
- Reaching out and coordinating with professionals, volunteers, interns and educationists to undertake sessions for the target audience
- Designing a communication plan to disseminate the information about the program
- Conducting market research to identify best practices being implemented in the field of education
- Developing monthly reports on emerging Ed-tech platform practices to team members
- Work independently and take initiative in a target-driven work environment
- A good command is written and verbal communication (both in English and Hindi)
- Knowledge of using Microsoft office suite, Google suite
- Candidates with a visual sense and understanding of platforms like Canva, Photoshop and CorelDRAW is preferred
- Candidates with demonstrable experience of content creation for ed-tech platforms to enhance presence and engagement is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.