Website Quest Alliance
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-proﬁt trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ﬁeld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
About the Role
For the past few years, Quest Alliance has been working in the secondary school of Odisha. The program is being implemented through two models, directly by Quest Employees and through implementation partners. We are looking for an experienced person to manage the admin and finance responsibility of the organisation in Odisha
Coordinate the Financial Activities in Gujarat:
- Monitor all the regular transactions thoroughly, ensure that all the supporting documents are attached and check whether it is in line with the office policy. Ensuring all financial transactions have the relevant authorizations and are made in accordance with the Quest Alliance Financial Regulation
- Manage petty cash and reconcile with the monthly account statement
- Ensuring all financial transactions have the necessary back-up documentation as required by Quest Alliance and its Donors
Coordinate the Administrative function
- Make arrangement for vendor empanelment and ensure that we have all vendors signed in for different process
- Maintaining a database of consultants and translators and other vendors
- Ensure booking of local travel and accommodations for staffs and consultants
- Ensure logistics are arranged for all events including training and workshops
- Ensure that the contract with the consultants are being made and signed before the work starts
- Ensure that the office is being maintained and kept in order
- Ensure that the school kits are ready and reach the partners as per the schedule to ensure timely implementation at school level
Required skills and Experience:
- A graduate with 2-3 years of work experience, in NGO sector
- Strong communication skills in English both written and verbal. Knowledge of Hindi and other regional languages is a bonus
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite user
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in office admin management
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
- an appetite for working with a fast paced yet detail focused environment
- You are a self learner and believe in technology as an enabler for learning.
- You are committed to building gender equity and inclusion in your work.
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.