Website Ambuja Cement Foundation
Position – Agriculture officer – Argo-Based Livelihood (PR/AR- Grade 2/3)
Job Summary: – Responsible for overall training schedule with women farmers and field staff strengthening livelihood and promoting Institution building.
Experience: – 3 – 4 Years of Experience in Relevant Domain
Remuneration: Based on Qualification and Experience
Location- Malout, Muktsar
Roles and Responsibilities
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
• Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
• Make sure that stakeholders’ needs are met as projects evolve.
• Working with the entire team to promote overall market development of both fresh and processed high-value agricultural produce.
• Responsible to get key objectives and increasing the efficiency of market chains in different commodities through improved market information and by strengthening linkages.
• To decrease the total cost of agriculture products from farm to wholesale markets through reduced pre-harvest losses, and improved assembly, packing, and transport services.
• Identify buyers’ requirements and assist farmers in increasing agriculture product quality differentiation in markets through sorting and grading.
• B. Sc./M. Sc. in agriculture
• Proven work experience as a training coordinator, trainer, training facilitator, orsimilar role related to agriculture
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
• MS office proficiency
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong communication skills
• Ready for the extensive field visit
Interested candidates Can send their updated CVs at – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May with the Subject -Agriculture Officer May 2022. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted for Further Process
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com