Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give and its partners comprise the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give’s community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified nonprofits, serves 15M+ people across the country.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, execution-oriented Partnerships Manager. The Partnerships team at GiveIndia collaborates with leading consumer brands such as Facebook, Flipkart, Myntra, PhonePe, CRED, Fankind, several banks, etc. to create fundraising and cause marketing campaigns. A successful candidate will conceptualize, build and implement strategic B2C alliances with brands, and drive growth for the function.
- Focus primarily on acquiring and managing new partnerships/campaigns with large corporates, consumer tech brands, influencers, FMCG companies, e-commerce, BFSI edutech and other potential brands
- End-to-end manage few existing brand relationships
- Co-create exclusive product offerings with partners to drive key metrics for GiveIndia – fundraisers, checkout charity, loyalty programs, etc
- Conceptualize and execute partner campaigns with branding potential
- Achieve monthly targets, and other deliverables. Fundraising targets will be a KRA.
- Be on-top of all operational requirements that come with the role (disbursements, reporting, record keeping, presentations, etc)
- A deep passion for our cause
- 6 years+ of work experience with competency in business development and alliances
- Experience in preparing presentations, reports, plans and other communications for diverse audiences
- Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in the corporate sector is desired
Job Location – Work from anywhere
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.