Who we are
We are an organisation driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients – corporations, philanthropists, foundations, and social organisations – to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximise the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us, and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems. We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of the head-heart-hand to our work. Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board with multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors.
Our team of 400 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
We are looking for an FP&A analyst willing to play a crucial role in the FP&A Team at Sattva. Key roles and responsibilities of the resource will include:
- Support in budgeting, forecasting and KPI analysis
- Support in preparation of the monthly / fortnightly revenue recognition process
- Support in preparation of MIS to be shared with all stakeholders and continually work towards improvisation of the same and its reporting
- Measure and track key business and financial metrics
- Support in all planning cycles such as annual operating plan, monthly forecast and strategic planning
- Address queries and issues of internal stakeholders
Who we are looking for
- 0-2 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel (Pivots, Lookups, etc.) & PPT
- Strong written and verbal communication, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting fundamentals
- High willingness to learn
To apply for this job please visit www.sattva.co.in.