Who are we – About Sattva
We are an organization driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients – corporations, philanthropists, foundations, and social organizations – to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximize the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us, and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems. We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of the head-heart-hand to our work. Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board with multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors.
Our team of 400 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
As an Intern in the KM Services team, your research and analytical skills, interpersonal commitment to impact and collaborative skills will be called upon from day one.
While everyday will be different, your role will be the following:
– Support ongoing business development initiatives by providing –
- Market insights on target markets
- Company level insights / benchmarking with respect to CSR spend
- Prospect profiling
- Market sizing
– Develop and disseminate standard reusable slides for pitch decks / proposals
– Contribute towards the development of entire products or sections of internal knowledge products
– Storage of documents with proper tagging on the central knowledge library
Key qualifications and experiences
A candidate who would be available for a full time analyst position after internship based on mutual agreement in terms of fitment and performance.
- Skilled in secondary research – ability to creatively search to source information / data
- Ability to analyse data – qualitative and quantitative – to obtain relevant insights
- Ability to create client ready slides based on the research conducted – Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to quickly learn and deliver on projects
- Detail-oriented, and comfortable in working across multiple topics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn
- Self-driven, curious and adaptable personality with the ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Resourcefulness, inquisitive inquiry
- strategic ability to work well with a diverse group of colleagues.
- In terms of hard skills, competency in powerpoint and excel is necessary.
To apply for this job please visit www.sattva.co.in.