Website Deshpande Foundation
Job Position: Android Developer
Education: B.E / MCA or Other Equivalent Degree
Key Competency and skills: Native & Hybrid App
Tentative date 0f joining : Immediate
Location : Hubballi
Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience
Grade/Level : L1
Reporting to : Manager
Key responsibilities & accountabilities :
- a. GCM or FCMb. SQLite Database
- c. One XML design for all screen size
- d. Cordova Application
- e. Material Design usage.
- Experience with mobile IDEs and Hybrid app development (preferably using Cordova)
- Experience with android architecture design concepts and techniques and the ability to communicate and evangelize those concepts to a broad based team.
- Understanding of various development methodologies, including: Traditional Agile or Waterfall and Iterative Development Methods (Unified Process and Agile)
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams.
- Communication, negotiation and facilitation skills are required
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people in all levels of the organization (cross-functional, on/shore technical teams and senior management
To apply for this job please visit deshpandefoundationindia.org.