Website United Way Mumbai
Reports to: Director – Resource Mobilisation & Donor Relations
Job Overview: The position is part of the Investor Relations team responsible for positioning United Way Mumbai as the philanthropy partner of choice, attracting new partnerships and building lasting relationships with investors.
- Achieve the organization’s fundraising targets and assist in developing a resource mobilization strategy with quarterly implementation plans
- To track and list CSR opportunities and potential partnerships and maintain a pipeline of potential donors
- To collaborate with internal and external teams to develop programs and proposals
- To build and maintain ongoing relationships with prospective and current donors
- To represent UWM, engage and make presentations to potential donors
- To prepare new communication material and documentation for United Way Mumbai
- To work towards the positioning of United Way Mumbai as a philanthropy partner of choice
- To develop and work on fundraising campaigns and initiate new avenues of funding for the organization
- Minimum 4-6 years of work experience
- Experience in the development sector in a fundraising role
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Remuneration: Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit. The Salary range is INR 6.6 – 8.4 LPA
If you think you might be suitable, apply now and we’ll reach out to you soon.
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedwaymumbai.org.