Website Care India
ASSISTANT MANAGER -Marketing
Marketing and Communications
Yes, once in three months
CARE is a not-for-profit organisation working in India for over 70 years, focusing on alleviating poverty and social injustice. We do this through well-planned and comprehensive projects in health, education, livelihoods and disaster preparedness and response. Our overall goal is the empowerment of women and girls from poor and marginalised communities leading to improvement in their lives and livelihoods.
During FY 2020-21, CARE India directly reached out to 52.7 million people through 53 programmes across 18 states, covering more than 130+ districts. We are part of the CARE International Confederation, working in 100 countries for a world where people live with dignity and security.
CARE India seeks a world of hope, tolerance, and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.
Our goal is to ensure that women and girls from the most marginalized communities are empowered, live in dignity and their households have secure and resilient lives. CARE India aims to accomplish this goal by working with 50 million people to help them have quality health, education, livelihoods and overcome the effects of disasters.
Our employees are committed to CARE’s values, Code of Conduct, and safeguarding commitments towards a safe workplace for all, including the principle of ‘do no harm’. They are also responsible to uphold and strengthen our safeguarding commitments in their role. To know more about our safeguarding policies please visit our website link given below.
www.careindia.org | Regd. as CARE India Solutions for Sustainable Development
The Assistant Manager – Marketing will be responsible for day to day online and offline, internal and external communication development, dissemination of content in different mediums.
The position will be responsible for increased visibility in online and offline print and electronic media, as well as curating and publishing high quality printed material for building brand awareness and likeability for CARE India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the PR Agency, as well as independently, for media outreach- authored articles, press releases, media partnerships, relationship building meetings and creating weekly media trackers
- Manage all written content, design and execution for all communication products. This will include annual products, newsletters, annual report, project reports, fact sheets, overview brochures, and other similar assignments
- Support for preparing project film scripts and execution
- Conceive and create offline campaigns including content, design and execution for advocacy and fundraising
- Curate existing photograph/ video library add new pictures by taking photographs and manage photography assignments. Collect content from the field.
- Ensure that all communication products are of high quality and delivered on time
- Work closely with the online digital and social media team to ensure synergy in approach, content, and execution
- Provide creative leadership to campaigns as well as standalone creative products
- Write and edit blogs for CARE Website
- Execute and manage CARE events, workshop, and international visits
- Provide support during emergency situations
- Any other communication work which may come up from time to time
- Liaison with communication agency, design agencies, copy consultants and event agencies
Internal and External stakeholders
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Mass communication graduate with specialization in public relations/Media Management/Integrated Communication and /or journalism
- 4-6 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Experience of working in development sector
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Listening to and addressing feedback and criticism
- Writing press releases or quarterly summaries
- Articulate complex information in simplified manner
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and one vernacular language
Keep a keen eye on the competition and latest trends
Team Management & Collaboration / People skills:
- Collaborating with team to make decisions
- Developing rapport with stakeholders
Strategic Thinking and Analysis:
Analyze data and insights to draw out relevant trends
Resilient: able to deal well with ambiguity, uncertainty, and change
Flexible: able to adapt well to shifting priorities
Versatile: able to juggle different and conflicting priorities
Operational excellence (Project / Program / Process management):
- Able to successfully manage project/process deliverables in stipulated time and budget
- Able to incorporate feedback and continually work on project / process improvement
To apply for this job please visit careindiacareers.peoplestrong.com.