CENTA assesses and certifies the competencies of teachers through both multiple choice and practical (tech-enabled) assessments. The rigour, quality and depth of these assessments play a very important role towards CENTA’s overall mission of creating rewarding career paths for great teachers. We are looking to add 3 Associates to our Assessment team, with specific focus on: (1) English language and communication, (2) Hindi language and Hindi medium, (3) Social Sciences.
Persons with significant experience could be considered for a Senior Associate or domain Lead role. The Associate role offers great growth opportunities towards leadership in assessment and also to work in training or other areas over time.
- Create and refine assessments for teachers: multiple choice questions, open-ended questions, practical assessments, rubrics.
- Continuously build a pool of external subject matter experts and work with them to create and review assessment instruments.
- Deliver assessments by supporting the operations team where needed.
- Maintain and update relevant question banks.
- Data analytics on various aspects to continuously improve CENTA’s assessments (plus an opportunity to learn the science of assessments).
- Deep understanding of and interest in subject concepts in the specific domain.
- Understanding of general and subject-specific pedagogy is not necessary but a plus. Interest in learning about pedagogy is a must-have.
- Strong analytical and qualitative reasoning skills; good data-handling skills and comfort with MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- Drive, perseverance, rigour and attention to detail.
- 2-3 years of experience in assessment design / teaching / teacher development is a plus, but freshers will also be strongly considered based on skills. Applicants with greater experience and relevant skills could be considered for Senior Associate / domain Lead roles.
- CENTA-Certified teachers (including CENTA TPO winners) will have a significant advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com