Website Swaniti Initiative
Motive: Work with Leadership Team for intensification of Business Development Activities
About the Position
The Associate – BD is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Leadership Team in Business Development and allied processes. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, polished documentation, high quality documentation, think critically, turnaround quickly and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Location: Swaniti Initiative office, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi, 110016
- Post-graduate degree in management or any alike subjects with a preference for those having a multidisciplinary academic profile
- 2 years of work experience in the corporate or international organisations
- 1 year of experience in communication or business development is preferred.
- Polished documentation, research and communication skills
- Advanced understanding of Canva and other designing tools
- Provide support to the Leadership Team in developing proposals and pitch deck
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and vertical leads to steer strategic plans
- Work with the Monitoring and Evaluation team to develop impact reports
- Work with the Media and Communications team to take decision about the visibility initiatives
- Support the reporting manager in ensuring that organisation published high quality knowledge products
- Participate and oversee the scoping studies and project conceptualisation exercises
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong ability to execute work in a fast paced environment keeping the quality intact
- Sound technical ability and a passion to learn and grow with humility
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Ability to respond with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Skills Required and Personality Traits Preferred
- Soft Skills
- Polished documentation and proposal writing
- Research Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Emotional intelligence
- Critical thinking
- Team player
- Computer Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Advanced data analysis skills will be an added advantage
- Active listener
- Quick Learner
- Problem solver
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.