Website World Resource Institute
Who we are and what we do?
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 310 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Overview of Leaders in Climate Change Management Program:
Recognizing the need for more proactive climate action, WRI India, in partnership with the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), UNEP, the Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation and the Indian School of Business (ISB), proposes to implement a capacity development program aimed at building a pool of 4000 – 5000 Leaders in Climate Change Management. The program will target mid-career professionals in government, corporates, and other sectors, to lead climate action on the ground.
The program will use a unique, “learning by doing” pedagogy that is well suited to mid-career practitioners, who cannot get away from their place of work for long and need flexibility in the timings of the learning events. It will use a blended learning approach combining online learning with face-to-face events. It will also combine flexible schedules with fixed schedules.
About your role:
Each year, the LCCM program plans to hold multiple cohorts at a variety of training institutes across India. The LCCM Project Team at WRI India is responsible for development of learning material (both online and offline sessions) and coordination of the learning journey of participants across the various phases of this 9-months program. Reporting to the LCCM Program Lead, you will collaborate with members of the project team to co-create, track, and deploy internal training initiatives. You will be responsible to manage a learning management system, coordinate internal and external meetings and support communication related to the program.
The role will be housed in the Project Team for the LCCM and will work closely with the Program Lead.
How your day will unfold:
Digital Learning & the Learning Management System
- Support an in-house Learning Manager to track content development and have it digitized, working with production agencies
- Support the Program Lead with reviews to ensure that the final product meets the guidelines of the LCCM partner agencies.
- Manage user testing and uploading of modules in coordination with the Learning Management System Team
- Manage resolution of any challenges (technical or non-technical) faced by the participants and escalate where needed
- Coordinate and help resolve any issues with the Learning Management System or with the concerned external vendors/partners
- Manage all data and reports related to participant enrollment, tracking learning journeys (attendance and course completion) and collate feedback and any other information as required
Administration and logistics
- Support the Project Team on administrative coordination for different aspects of the program including but not limited to – setting up multi-partner meetings, administration of webinars, coordination of logistics for participant travel
- Support the Program Lead on tracking budget expenditure and donor reporting needs
- Support the Program Lead on developing approaches for Project Management and Planning, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
- Support the Project Team on internal travel and coordination
Qualifications and requirements we seek:
- Post-Graduate (preferred) in any discipline with 2 – 4 years of experience. A qualification focused on learning, content development and familiarity with Learning Management Systems would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and coordinate multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Attention to detail, with a good understanding of managing data from different sources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player and able to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- The role will also require travel to coordinate with external stakeholders
Salary and Benefits: 8,00,000 to 9,00,000 CTC PA
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration: Full-time, term hire for 1 years to begin with and extendable
Location: New Delhi
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) @WRI India
WRI India values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion across all areas of our work and workforce. Integrating these values into our actions fosters a progressive and collaborative culture and can also enhance our impact. It is our responsibility to create a welcoming working environment for people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and experience to learn together. We are responsible for fostering a safe and inclusive workplace where questions, concerns and information about diversity, equity and inclusion are part of our ongoing dialogue and development.
Learn more about WRI India’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.