GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
GiveIndia is looking for Associate- Fundraising Campaign Management for GiveIndia Fundraisers. The ideal candidate should be passionate about social and humanitarian causes, ideally have at least 1 year of experience in marketing, and have strong communication and organisational skills. The candidate will work closely with fundraisers and non-profits, and internally with the business teams to ensure campaign story, narratives, videos and content is developed for optimal performance.
The candidate shall own key fundraiser accounts that range across multiple social causes/SDGs, ensure end-to-end fundraising hand-holding, upscaling and closure.
● Pick up leads for fundraisers and manage their journeys from scratch. Prompt communications with the fundraiser creator, consistent hand-holding, provision of the necessary toolkits, updates and taking them to closure
● Handle key accounts while working with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams
● Striving to achieve the set targets and increase the rate of conversion month-on-month.
● Understand the requirements of the fundraisers and work with the internal teams on recommendations for feature enhancement
● Prepare and present monthly reports to the team on the key accounts, numbers, learnings and monthly/weekly progress
● At least 1 year of experience in Marketing/Business Development/Client Servicing/Public Relations/Corporate Communication
● Ability to patiently speak with stakeholders and convert them to long-term partners
● Strong verbal communications and comfort in working with written and graphical content
● Solution-giver to problems and challenges that ensure an unparalleled fundraising experience to fundraisers
● People’s person- comfortable in reaching out and talking to people from diverse backgrounds, positions and experience
● Focus on growth and scale in every task assigned
● Go-getter, disciplined and paramount adherence to set timelines and result parameters
● Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, without compromise on quality of delivery
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.