Website Child Rights and You
Function / Division: Communications
CRY is India’s most trusted NGO working on the issue of child rights for the last 42 years. Over the years CRY has impacted the lives of over 3 million children in India. CRY has many firsts to her credit over the years in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People practices, and Finance. CRY’s reach is Pan India with a presence in 19 states. CRY works to ensure happier childhoods for India’s children.
This position will manage design strategy and execution for CRY India and will work as a part of the brand team. Core responsibilities include conceptualizing and creating brand/social media campaigns, donor/volunteer communication, digital designs as well as event/activations branding. Increasing CRY brand visibility and recall and creating awareness around child rights will be a critical measure of this role. As a member of the Communications function, you will act as a brand custodian and ensure that all brand guidelines are adhered to.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Academic training in graphic design and visual communications
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with a creative agency or design studio or as a freelancer
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop primarily) & InDesign is a must. Formats – Photo edits, Illustrations, adapts.
- Basic knowledge in video creations with Adobe Effects/ Premier Pro.
- Knowledge of photography is an asset
Please email your application and link to your portfolio mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org