GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
About Institutional Giving Practice
Institutional Giving Practice enables CSR, Foundation and HNI funds to be utilized in a more efficient and effective way, while bringing a consistent, compliant and convenient experience to the donors
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on specific projects to support via communication, data management and analysis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on various projects and support the scope and vision of a project
- Elicit, analyse, and validate the business needs of external stakeholders, be they donors or implementation partners.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of project requirements
- Create MIS and dashboards to provide direction to all stakeholders
- Impact assurance is a cornerstone of every project at GiveIndia. Lead the report writing for each project
Experience: 1 – 3 years of experience in assisting or in managing projects. Experience in the consulting domain would be an added advantage
- You’re a target-driven, ambitious, high-performer, with a history of consistently exceeding expectations and steep career growth curve
- You work best in an entrepreneurial setup, and take complete responsibility for outcomes have a strong desire to make a difference
- Be comfortable with non-profit sector salaries
- Be hungry and ambitious
- Be ok to put in long hours
- Be extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Bring strong planning, structured thinking and stakeholder management skills
- Have natural comfort with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams
- Strong skills in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong skills in Powerpoint
- Experience in report writing
- Create and manage dashboards
Job Location: Bangalore
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.