Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give and its partners comprise the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing and philanthropy consulting. Give’s community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified nonprofits, serves 15M+ people across the country.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
- Define metrics and formats for impact reporting across different channels and donors
- Defining and implementing impact monitoring and evaluation standards across all NGOs
- Ensuring that all reporting and evaluation timelines and SLAs are met
- Work with internal teams as well as external partners – donors & NGOs
Role Requirements :
- Desire to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years experienced with an ability to lead a team of 5-7 people
- Tier 1 Graduation/Post graduation
- Experience in managing NGO M&E and CSR reporting
- Should have worked on targets & SLAs
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to articulate well and converting data into presentable form with meaningful insights
- Good with process formulation and improvement
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.