Website Dream a Dream Foundation
Role: Associate Manager – Strategic Partnerships
Number of Position: 3
Reporting Manager: Delhi State head – Strategic Partnerships
Professional Fees: based on experience and industry standard
The primary responsibility includes – Collaboratively execute the partnerships function to build urgency and criticality on the importance of life skills in the ecosystem. Through developing strategic partnerships and leading the advocacy efforts of the organization, build a movement to equip millions of young people from vulnerable backgrounds to overcome adversity and thrive in the 21st century.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver workshops and sessions for relevant stakeholders through online and offline
- Work with the Happiness Curriculum team to create tools for need analysis, classroom observations, data collections.
- Documentation of observations and other meetings in School Visit, Research and others related to project.
- Coordinate with the internal teams to create different types of Life Skill and SEL based content.
- Participate in learning and debrief sessions, to enhance the quality of delivery of the
Dream A Dream’s workshops.
- Understand impact assessment of the workshops and improve the quality of training.
- Coordinate with and support the external stakeholders (NGOs, research agencies and Government) to build a life skills focused approach in their work.
- Interact with government officials and other government stakeholders.
- Provide support to the internal teams in research and M&E work as well as to build an
ecosystem premised on life skills approach.
- Contribute to achievement of strategic and operational goals set by the organization.
- Prior engagement with young people and experience in education, skills or training facilitation space is highly recommended.
- Experience in facilitation, Data collection, observation and Project management.
- Field level understanding and exposure of government interaction along with managing Government projects.
- Strong spoken and written communication and articulation skills. Fluency in English and Hindi
and other Indian languages is a must.
- Ability to travel to different parts of country (towns and villages) at a short notice, in
post Covid era.
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, ability to analyze complex qualitative and quantitative data, craft possible solutions and recommend actions.
- Strong desire for excellence and consistent drive to improve and learn.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Sustained passion and commitment to bring a positive change in the society.
- Full of positivity and optimism and doesn’t get bogged down by challenges.
- Deep sense of empathy and compassion for the people.
- Contribute to achievement of strategic goals set by the organization
- Participate in strategic planning, annual planning and budgeting process for the organization
- Develop strategies to keep team members engaged in outreach efforts
- Working with a small team, you would also be required to multitask between roles, as and when required by the organization for the furtherance of its goals.
- 4 years of working in schools and experience of working in the Education sector, preferably Socio-Emotional Learning and Life Skills.
- Prior experience of filed work in government schools is preferable.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com and cc it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , please mention Application for the position of ‘Associate Manager – Strategic Partnerships HC’ in the subject line of your email.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be informed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org