GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia is looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated individual to manage GiveIndia’s Subscription Giving. The candidate will have end to end responsibility for managing metrics for the line of business, customer experience, and driving growth initiatives along with the business head. This candidate would be required to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to drive growth of the product, develop, implement and monitor growth strategies, and be responsible for donor retention and growth.
- Track all business and product metrics for the line of business. Develop reports and dashboards to review with the leadership team and product team
- Analyze the business to understand trends, shifts, spikes/dips etc.
- Set underlying processes to introduce new causes/missions on the product, and all other relevant processes across product, tech, finance, and marketing to allow us to scale
- Work with the business head and product head to implement growth and marketin strategies
- Program management for implementation of growth initiatives across product and tech, NGO and marketing teams
- Own end-to-end donor retention and delight strategy and implementation
- Implement donor engagement initiatives to up-sell, cross-sell
- 5- 7 years of prior relevant experience in consulting/management/growth/brand management role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in scaling a product/brand
- Strong communication skills, Detail-oriented
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.