GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia is looking for a Senior Associate, Content Curator with 2-3 years experience in professional writing and communications – as a content writer and/or report writing. The applicant must have excellent writing skills in English, have the desire to work in the social sector, be at ease with using various report creating tools (Canva, MS, etc) , respect deadlines and be a team player.
- Liaise with the GiveIndia content team, NGOs and donor teams to acquire all info/images
- Identify storytelling potential
- Write compelling, emotional and factually correct content
- Review, refine and edit content of impact reports
- Keep a vigilant eye on all content of impact reports and flag any anomalies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven storytelling abilities
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Design and create dashboards
- Strong skills in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong skills in Powerpoint, Canva
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.