Associate – Talent Management
Dasra’s bold aspiration is a transformed India where a billion thrive with dignity and equity. Established in 1999, Dasra is India’s leading strategic philanthropy foundation, working with philanthropists and high impact social entrepreneurs to bring together knowledge, funding and talent as a catalyst for social change. Dasra nurtures strategic philanthropy for India and focuses on impactful programs such as empowering adolescent girls, urban sanitation, inclusive economies and child protection and care. With 21 years of experience in the sector, a depth of knowledge gained from working with over 1,000 non-profits and having brought $100 million in funding to organizations – Dasra drives collaborative action to accelerate social change in India.
Dasra’s Talent Management team drives to attract and develop committed and entrepreneurial talent who believe in the power of collaborative action to accelerate social change. The Talent Management team facilitates Dasra’s culture centred around people and founded on Dasra’s core values.
About the Role
The Associate will partner with the Talent Management team to facilitate and execute Dasra’s strategic talent plans through implementation of services and policies. The incumbent will be responsible to develop and strengthen processes across the talent spectrum, including Onboarding, Recruitment, Performance and the Employee Lifecycle. The role will drive the talent strategy by leveraging HR analytics, draw insights through dashboards and systemize processes through the support of HRIS among other areas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Employee lifecycle processes:
- Manage the onboarding process, coordinate and execute the induction/orientation for new members by collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Execute and strengthen processes positioned throughout the employee lifecycle including performance, exit formalities and timely resolve employee queries
- Collaborate as a Talent Partner with Program leaders to provide solution-oriented approaches, support with crucial insights and bridge management and employee relations
- Maintain cadence of employee check-ins to and recommend best practices to enhance overall org pulse
- Manage employee queries & concerns related to leave, policies, code of conduct and others
Operations and Compliance:
- Deploy official employee letters including offers, appointment letters, increment, promotion letters among others
- Execute, document and process salary release within the monthly timelines
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate data delivery during internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements including conduct of POSH awareness trainings, filing of annual POSH reports and provision of data to relevant internal and/or external stakeholders
- Initiate, deploy and monitor timely execution of multi-stakeholder feedback process for new employees within the probation period
- Facilitate and execute activities of the performance management system for the organization including goal setting and mid- & annual- reviews
- Support the performance assessment process through execution of multi-stakeholder feedback process
- Strategize attraction of talent through multiple sources – internal & external, leveraging creative approaches to invite diverse candidates
- Provide strategic and operational support to Program heads and hiring POCs (Point of Contact)
- Leverage and support the applicant tracking system – deriving applicable talent leads to fit the talent requirements across programs
- Execute and manage pre-, during and post-offer process and facilitate a smooth joining process
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners for recruitment support
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the TM team and Founder/Partners.
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the role.
Education and Work Experience:
- Post Graduate in Human Resource
- 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Exposure to talent acquisition leveraging innovative approaches including hiring through social platforms.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in performance management, goal setting, employee engagement and other HR services.
- Practical experience in designing programmes and training material is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skill in data analytics, database management, dashboards and ability to draw strategic insights from data.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to summarize key points and learnings comprehensively, write and communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Should be able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to identify and resolve queries and propose creative solutions to challenges
- Excellent organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to work in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize while performing a variety of tasks with minimal direction.
Dasra is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.