T-Hub (Technology Hub) is an innovation hub and ecosystem enabler. Based out of Hyderabad, India, T-Hub leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem. With a mission of enabling and empowering an ecosystem hungry for innovation, T-Hub is creating an impact for startups, corporations, and other innovation ecosystem stakeholders. Incorporated in 2015, it has provided over 1800+ national and international startups with access to better technology, talent, mentors, customers, corporates, investors, and government agencies. It has elevated innovation for leading national and global corporations, transforming their business models for the better. Working in collaboration with innovation partners and enablers in Telangana, India, and the world, T-Hub is building a future-ready innovation ecosystem.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Rockstar investment analyst to join our Funding Team @ T-Hub. With the investment and funding ecosystem gaining momentum in India, T-Hub is building the support structure to help startups in their fundraising journey much deeper to create value, impact, and success stories. If you are passionate about entrepreneurship and startup funding, we will be glad to have you on board as we take off on this ride.
You will be playing an instrumental role, leading on the front with the following responsibilities.
1. Pipeline generation: Maintain relationships with incubators, accelerators, VCs, and other stakeholders to create a pipeline of deals for analysis.
2. Meeting Founders & filtering Startups: Analyze startups (Founders, market, business model, and financial model) and assist Principals/ Partners on Investment decisions.
3. Assist/ perform due diligence on potential investments and conduct primary and secondary research on potential companies, and their references.
4. Assist in the preparation of Investment committee notes and work with lawyers to document investments.
5. Continuous analysis of the performance of portfolio companies and their competitors and keep seniors updated on the progress.
6. Reading, analyzing, and interpreting macroeconomic reports to help develop an investment thesis.
7. Prepare Presentations and assist in any communication to stakeholders of the Fund.
8. Assist with fundraising and reporting.
We value and strongly believe in:
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Everywhere you go, you can’t help but mobilize people, build things, solve problems, roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond, and raise the bar. You are an insatiable doer and driver.
- Problem-solving approach: You focus on solutions rather than the problem and are comfortable with the uncertain nature of work. Please don’t expect everything to be structured like a corporate.
- Strategic mindset – you’re comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now.
- Open to failing: You are not scared of failures and are open to learning.
- Team and Transparency: Everything we achieve is “WE” and not “I”.
- We share everything with the team.
What you get:
- Competitive compensation in accordance with industry standards.
- Open work culture and the opportunity to lead, learn and grow.
- Learning and skill development opportunities. Weekly time slot dedicated to self-learning.
- Being amidst the bustling startup and funding ecosystem.
- Access to industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs, investors, and other stakeholders who are part of the ecosystem.
- Most importantly an opportunity to be a part of the big picture.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.