Website Access Livelihood
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently AL Group is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org/
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
1. Business Development: Build and expand customer base by identifying target buyers and approaching new buyers and buying houses, retail formats, and E-commerce. In effect create channels & platforms for brand expansion and reach.
2. Sales: Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls. Meeting planned sales goals. Set individual sales targets with the sales team. Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary. Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
3. Marketing: Create, explore and implement the same directly or through agencies.
4. Events: Ensure seamless participation in identified tradeshows/ events/exhibitions and successful execution and operations management.
5. New Product Development: Coordinate sampling efforts for buyers with the Design team and Lead product development on client requirements.
6. Order Management: Order processing for all channels and execution. Proactively making sure that all shipments are well-Traced /On-Time. To liaise with the logistics department internally and with the buyer to make sure that shipment bookings are done as per the delivery schedule.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Graduate and Post Graduation in Sales & Marketing
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing and at least 2 years in Sales /business development of Handlooms/Textiles/Garments.
1. Business Development / Sales & distribution /Brand Building
2. Great communication skills.
3. Good organizational & planning skills, ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
4. Target-oriented, self-motivated, leadership skills.
5. Excellent MS office Skills Word/Excel/PowerPoint
6. Ability to travel at least 15 days in a month
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
7. Highly organized and disciplined person
8. Established track record of integrity and have resource consciousness.
9. Ability to take sound decisions and steadfastly enforce them.
10. Good documentation and presentation skills
11. Time management skills
12. Enjoy working under pressure, deadline-driven, and ability to adapt to a changing environment
13. Empathy with the marginalized community
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org