About the Organization
Swasti, a part of the Catalyst Group, is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and active globally with a footprint in 30 countries, was founded in 2004. Swasti co-designs demonstrable and scalable solution models in partnership with communities on the ground and influences policies nationally and internationally. Over the past 15 years, Swasti has directly reached over 400,000 people through its initiatives, including more than 238,000 factory workers, the majority of whom are women.
About the project
Walmart Vriddhi Supplier Development Programmes (Walmart Vriddhi) will train and prepare 50,000 Indian small businesses to “Make in India” for global supply chains. Walmart Vriddhi will actively work with India’s micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) to expand domestic capabilities and participate in the global economy.
Scope of work
Responsible for managing and providing oversight for the MSMEs, keeping an oversight and management of the team. Must be strategic and understand and seek to achieve outcomes through the various outputs. Collaborative in nature, the incumbent will work closely with various stakeholders.
Institute setup and operations – Functional centers ready to deliver training as per agreed timelines.
MSME mobilisation – Ensure that the agreed number of MSMEs for the training as per the agreed plan.
Training & Development –
- Ensure delivery and quality of training at all levels.
- Ensure 90% of the shortlisted MSME complete the programme.
- Ensure the capacity building of trainers & enablers.
- Ensure on time execution of the agreed training schedule.
- Extending mentoring support to MSMEs as required.
- Identify potential partners and Subject matter experts to for the required support
- Identifying and updating the available govt schemes to the MSMEs
- Maintaining relationship with with all stakeholders
- Institutionalising of partnerships.
Human Resource Management –
- Ensure the availability of adequate number of trainers and enablers
- Conduct regular feedback sessions to ensure team is motivated and guided
Assessment & Evaluation of Trainings – Ensure that monitoring reports are available on time.
Data Management –
- Through process monitoring in select processes in each stage of the project.
- Maintain confidentiality of available data
Budget control – Ensure that the budgets are maintained
Desired candidate profile
Education – Master’s degree or above in Business Management or similar subjects.
Experience/ Skills Required
● Minimum of 10 years of work experience in MSME/business management or consulting.
● Strong leadership capabilities
● Excellent mentoring and training skills
● Strong networking skills
● Problem solving ability
● Expert level communication skills including writing in English and local language preferred.
Interested candidates please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as <<Walmart Vriddhi – Cluster Head>>
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com