Website The Apprentice Project (TAP)
About The Apprentice Project (TAP)
The Apprentice Project (TAP) is a for-impact organization determined to transform Government / low-income schools by offering holistic development of all children. At TAP, we use choice-based learning (Visual arts, Performing arts, or STEM) to develop leadership skills. With this initiative, TAP aims to empower children from low-income schools to be leaders of today and tomorrow. The TAP core team (Co-founders and Leadership) comprises alumni from Harvard University, The Indian Institute of Management, and Teach for India.
The TAP Leadership team believes that all children irrespective of their background should get the skills and resources to realize who they are and achieve what they want to do. TAP is supported by Harvard University, IIM Bangalore, Nudge Foundation, Capgemini, Schlumberger, and others. In 2020-21 TAP, directly and indirectly, impacted 12000+ children across India through the online model.
Why work at TAP?
• Our goal is to develop children into future leaders by mentoring them in a subject they are passionate about. If this is a goal you relate to, why not make it your Ikigai ?
• We teach our students to do what they love, and hope to encourage the same in our team by giving our staff autonomy in decision making, and encouraging activities for them to inculcate leadership skills.
• You will be part of a dynamic team that is data-driven and passionate about finding new opportunities to upgrade their skills and research new tech-based solutions to impart leadership skills in students.
• You will be a part of the growing community of TAP’s highly-skilled staff and volunteer mentors from institutions/organizations like IIT, NID, FTII, Oracle, Citibank, Thermax, etc.
Partnership and Communication Team Lead the role would entail managing the brand presence of TAP as a whole which includes both online and offline presence.
Location – Hybrid (Pune/Mumbai)
Time Commitment – Full Time (45 hours/week; 5.5 days/week)
Reporting to – Development and Communication Manager
Compensation – 3.83 – 4.83 LPA + added benefits
1. Key Job Area
● Media management – newspaper and digital blogs-raising awareness about TAP in print media and digital media.
● Conduct online events for brand awareness.
● Make grid boards for social media for Instagram, Twitter, Substack and LinkedIn.
● Content creation and curation for all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Substack and LinkedIn).
● Create images, videos, animations, logos, and other visual material for social media, donors and other stakeholders.
● Create the content on Illustrator or Canva.
● SEO, SEM and Google ad words execution.
● Improve TAP branding with Analytics data.
● Manage Facebook marketplace, and Youtube.
● Suggest data-oriented social media improvement data.
● Website/blog content.
● Newsletter strategy and execution.
● Assist in making TAP’s brand-communication strategy.
● Manage a team of 15+ volunteers for Social media and communication.
● Work closely with influencers to increase social media presence.
Qualifications and Experience
● Graduate/Postgraduate in any field.
● 1+ years of relevant full-time work experience.
● Internships/Freelance/Any work experience preferably in roles that required managing Communications.
● Proven working experience in social media marketing or digital media.
● Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
● Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
● Adequate knowledge of web-design, web-development and SEO.
● Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
● Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
● Fluency in English.
● Proficiency using Canva or Illustrator.
● Proficiency using MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
● Passionate about the cause.
● Is an organized thinker.
● Conflict management.
The individual will receive the compensation at par with the sector benchmark for this position, commensurating with the individual’s prior experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.