Website Waste Warriors
Does it bother you to see plastic polluting our mountains, forests, rivers & oceans?
Do you think it’s unacceptable to see people burning waste or tigers chewing plastic bottles?
Do you dream to use your communication skills to keep our Himalayas clean?
If you’ve said yes to all of that, then come join Waste Warriors in our battle for our planet.
We have inspiring & impactful stories to share.
You can be our lead storyteller!
Young teams working hard to make a difference. Local communities join hands to keep their neighborhoods clean. Waste from eco-sensitive areas is sent for recycling for the first time.
From urban colonies and city wards to remote rural panchayats and tourist spots, to waste pickers and scrap dealers, our teams are collaborating intensely to help a wide range of eager communities.
We are looking for a Communications Lead to use media content creation & curation skills, awareness & behavioral change campaign planning experience to direct how we engage with communities and share our positive stories with everyone we can, both in India and around the world!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OFFLINE & INTERNAL
- Work with our CEO and Senior Managers to develop and integrate behavioral change communications (BCC) strategies into our various SWM programs.
- Coordinate with project managers to plan, execute, and document focused BCC campaigns at our operational areas and targeted communities.
- Accountable for the design, development, and deployment of all public communications, media collaterals, and project branding prepared for our teams and their field programs and activities.
ONLINE & EXTERNAL
- Coordinate & curate thematic content for our social media channels, YouTube, and website, and build an active & engaged community around our brand.
- Promote our work by activating a range of media including magazines & journals, blogs & platforms, influencers & celebrities, radio & TV, newsletters & articles, and so much more that you’d know best.
- Manage internal multimedia databases of photos, videos, & testimonials etc., logos and branding, and designs and reports.
- Excellent portfolio of on/offline content, designs, and campaigns for a wide range of media and audiences.
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, PR, etc is a plus, but your skills, experience, portfolio, creativity, and strategies are what count here.
- 2+ years experience in leading a team of communications officers, graphic designers, and videographers across multiple projects in different locations.
- 10+ years of overall work experience in multimedia production, BCC implementation, IEC development, and program implementation.
- Should be familiar with software like Photoshop, Canva, AfterEffects, etc.
- Fluency in both English and Hindi is essential for our content and context.
- Access to your own laptop is absolutely necessary for this work.
Skills & Experience:
- Communications: strategic & technical, organizational & promotional, and for awareness & behavioral change.
- Multimedia production: technical & creative writing, design & editing, web & social media, promotions & data analytics.
- Task & team management / monitoring.
Abilities & Attributes:
- Highly oriented to detail & data
- Precise in copywriting.
- Curious, creative, & constructive.
- Delegation & multi-tasking.
- Thinking critically, honestly, & practically.
Salary information is not available at the moment.
To apply for this job please visit wastewarriors.skillate.com.