Website Kailas Satyarthi Children's Foundation
● Assist the APO in the implementation of program
● Develop the relationship with the members of the community
● Planning and execution of activities to be held on Saturday and Sunday
● Holding meetings of Yuva Mandal, Mahila Mandal and Children’s Group
● Mobilising the people in community regarding goals of the program
● Work with partner NGOs towards the goals of the program
● Doing school visits
● Enrolment and follow up of children
● Identify children at risk and make case studies
● Maintain time diary of each day’s work
● Attendance sheet to be signed at the end of every month and submitted to APO
● Manage the resources allocated effectively and be accountable for the resources utilised for the programme activity.
● Any other works as assigned by the supervisor/organisation.
Education Qualification and Experience
· Graduate Preferred, pursuing graduation can also apply
· 0-2 years of relevant experience/exposure and interest to work at grass root level with communities.
Competencies for the Role
· Understanding of children issues, child rights and development issues at grass roots
· Functional Knowledge – Demonstrate a strong awareness and knowledge in relation to KSCF’s areas of function and specifically BMM program
· Persuasive Skill- Ability to develop and manage relationships with Community people and children and other stakeholders.
· Ability to handle pressure.
· Must be able to multi-task, Self-driven and results oriented
· commitment and enthusiasm
· good leadership, motivational and organisational skills
· the ability to work both on your own and in a team
· sincerity, patience, tact and the ability to earn the trust of others
· excellent listening skills and confidence in talking to people both in groups and on a one-to-one basis.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Opportunity to work for cause of Children
- KSCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.