CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence-driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate, and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team which maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies’ CSR portfolios every year. We have a strong CSR Impact Practice vertical that works with companies and CSR foundations for their CSR projects’ need assessment, baseline study, monitoring, and impact assessment. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, Whirlpool, Mastercard, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp, etc.
About the Position
The ‘Consultant – Social Impact Programs’ will work as a key focal person on project design with multiple organisations and institutions. He/she will independently handle CSR and philanthropic projects on behalf of our clients and manage a team of project coordinators, field workers and local NGO partners to transform ideas to concept and concept to projects on the ground.
- Engaging with companies, CSR foundations and philanthropic leadership teams for brainstorming on problems and challenges to identify potential solution-interventions
- Curate ideation modules, transform ideas to concepts and concepts to full scale programs by working with internal team or external expert groups
- To chart out project execution plan, partnership canvas, government engagement models
- Manage projects in multiple geographies and coordinate with local team members/partners for project planning, execution, monitoring, client reporting etc.
- To work with other team members for project documentation, thematic reports curation, knowledge resources building and scaling up CSRBOX as a platform
- To lead solution-based projects in alignment with client requirements
- To explore partnerships and collaborations with like-minded organisations, research institutions and tech-driven enterprises
- To manage and coordinate with a team of 5-20 professionals on 3-5 projects at a time
- To train subordinates and team members on various aspects of project management and coordination
Mandatory Qualification and Experience:
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development sector in India. Functional understanding of skill development ecosystem in India
- At least 1 year experience in CSR project curation and implementation or 3-5 years of professional experience in social sector project management with decent role in project planning, execution and client coordination
- Knowledge of various social sector solutions and hands on experience of managing and coordinating with multiple teams
- Enhanced understanding of various tech platforms in project management, data analysis and visualisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
- This role involves inter-state travel for project team hand-holding
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Consultant – Social Impact – June – 2022. Please mention the following details in the email body:
1. Current Location
2. Preferred Location
3. Notice Period
4. Current Salary
5. Expected Salary
6. Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This role is for the candidates with relevant experience as per the details mentioned above.
To apply for this job please visit csrbox.org.