Website Wadhwani Foundation
Position : Content Specialist
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Location : Bangalore
Department : WA Content
About Wadhwani Foundation (www.wfglobal.org):
Mission: Accelerating economic development in emerging economies through high-value job creation Objectives: Enabling the creation of 10M jobs and placement of 25M by 2030 across 20-25 emerging economies
Wadhwani Foundation is a not-for-profit with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving large-scale job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America through various Initiatives. More details on the various programs at the end of the document.
The Role Context:
Will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and video storyboarding skills.
Should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. One should be an expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
· Specifically proficient in video production, editing, scripting, impact assessment, in addition to the text, infographic, visualization skills and other usual digital formats
· Innovate the latest in visual solutions for all content and learning formats including workshops and videos and infographics for learning for entrepreneurs
· Work with practitioners and experts to make High-level design documents with Outcomes, Course Maps, Course Overview, Duration, etc.
· Design Facilitator guides for the same
· Responsible for Quality of deliverables
· Testing and Validation of Design; Evaluation – Outcome-based content effectiveness and learning experience analysis
· Vendor Management
· Project Management
· Ownership of content performance for assigned verticals from creation to execution and performance reporting of editorial strategy.
· Produce and deliver high-quality digital assets as per the goals every quarter
· Brief and work with Competency leads to research, create and edit content.
· Manage content on a daily basis to ensure content updates and uploads to the platform app.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Ability to benchmark trends in digital content and customize strategy swiftly, ability to align resources
- Highly engaging content with a quick turnaround time
- High NPS from stakeholders and beneficiaries
Skills & Experience:
· Experience Required: 6-10yrs and a minimum of 5 years in Instructional Design
· Proven work experience as a Content manager
· Exceptional Instructional Design Skills
· Hands-on experience with MS Office, MS excel, macros, and WordPress and other sophisticated technologies for authoring, editing, publishing and sharing/ learning
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
· Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
· Excellent Attention to detail
· Has a wide network of content production agencies and freelancers to be able to produce content in short notice
· Good organizational and time-management skills
Confidence to act as a thought leader and partner
· Experience working with a range of business communications media (e.g. writing, presentation, video, animation)
· Outstanding editing and persuasive writing skills
· Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.wfglobal.org.