Website United Way Mumbai
Reports to: Manager – Corporate Grants
Job Overview: Assisting a senior team to manage partnership portfolio and assist with specific tasks assigned.
- Assisting a senior team to manage partnership portfolio and assist with specific tasks assigned.
- Assist in developing annual implementation plans and actively undertake field-based monitoring of projects on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with the project implementation teams
- Collect data from the field and prepare reports/ presentation decks and as per templates
- Ensure corporate partners are aware of the impact of their community investments through field visits and other document reporting means.
- Assist in the development of proposals for ongoing partnerships, enhance the existing scale of impact through insights and impactful program design
- Responsible for project utilisation within the scheduled project timelines
- Should be able to design proposals and work in teams for problem-solving
- Manage deadlines and documentation of each project assigned
- Track project milestones and utilisation.
- Work conditions will be Office-based with active field visits
- Minimum experience of 4 years
- Graduates, preferably from social sciences background, demonstrable experience in program implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Passionate about program implementation
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient in basic computer skills- MS word and Excel operations and presentations
- Good in interpersonal communication and organizing field-based program
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in teams collaboratively
Remuneration: Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit; the salary range is INR 3.6 – 6 LPA
If you think you might be suitable, apply now and we’ll reach out to you soon.
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedwaymumbai.org.