Website Sewa International
Location: New Delhi
Roles & Responsibility –
- Manage the pipeline for the fellowship, with active outreach to youth groups, in the form of colleges, networks, and organizations.
- Collaborate with partner organizations for outreach events for attracting the best talent for the fellowship.
- Run digital marketing campaigns, filter applications and execute brand building measures to nurture an aspirational fellowship program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities, colleges, event organizers, and other organizations in their respective regions and liaise with them to schedule outreach events.
- Prepare write-ups, newsletters, Annual reports, e-Mailers, brochures, and event invites Liaise with donors to ensure that all requirements are met to strengthen the partnerships and maintain them.
- Building communications vehicles to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the impact of communications activities
- Conceiving of special events, campaigns and initiatives to achieve organisational goals
- Managing crisis communication and reputation management of the organization
- Conceptualizing and leading the marketing, advertising, PR and media strategy and initiatives for Fellowship
- Developing annual communication and marketing plan that engages diverse audience segments and leads to measurable action
- Initiate and managing strategic external relationships in support of the goals of Fellowship, including (as relevant) with multilateral organisations, NGOs, events, media outlets and other relevant global bodies
- Degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred. MBA or Management degree with relevant experience in a creative industry will be considered
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing roles
- Excellent communication- written and verbal
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.in.