Website Selco Foundation
About the Program – Health Energy Nexus Scaling
SELCO Foundation at its current stage is replicating its health and energy scaling program by way of strengthening health infrastructure in about 5 chosen states namely Meghalaya, Manipur, Odisha, Nagaland and Karnataka. We believe that Energy efficiency drive, powering healthcare with 100% clean and renewable energy and provision of green building infrastructure for healthcare through a COVID and future pandemic preparedness will democratize the much-needed health services in the remote villages of selected districts.
The Coordinator – Outreach, will be responsible for the following and thus contribute to successful implementation of health scaling program across 10 districts:
- The candidate should be able to understand and analyze ongoing and past work of SELCO Foundation in health and energy nexus and map the relevant stakeholders to be kept informed about at local, state level, national level and global level
- The individual should be able to gauge the external communication landscape of other organizations & influencers and stakeholder, in the health and energy access space and create sufficient content database of pictures, videos, testimonials, case studies to reach the success of the program
- The ideal candidate should be able to build and write content by accumulating information from the team and also by personally visiting field as per the priority subjects, relevance to external stakeholders and time of dissemination.
- The individual should build media relations and partnerships to disseminate the communication materials to various channels and ensure publication.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with expert content creators and built a strong network of service providers for the content creation and outreach.
- The candidate would also be required to liaise with partners, especially peers in other organizations, stakeholder to build joint communication strategies and dissemination plans like inaugurations, conferences, webinars, press releases etc
- Practical, hands-on experience of a minimum of 3 years in creative writing, journalism, media, communication, PR or an allied field
- Experience in video and graphic production, journalism, media relations or creative writing and editorial management is required. Mixed/diverse experiences are preferred
- Self-motivated, responsible and should be engaged and highly interested in the developmental agenda
- Ability to learn quickly from multiple subject areas and be a team player with excellent managerial and people skills to mentor and motivate other team members
- Willingness to travel for 7-10 days in a month
- Fluency in English and knowledge of other local languages – Hindi, Kannada, Odiya and Assamese is preferred
To apply for this job please visit selcofoundation.org.