About the role:
We are looking for a motivated team member to join us as a creative associate to develop high-quality artwork for our digital and print publications. As a Creative Associate, you are required to develop industry standard quality illustrations and videos. You are required to work closely with the larger team to come up with inspiring visuals that will strengthen and amplify our impact stories. You would be owning the end to end development of visuals (illustrations, videos, etc) using various design tools to finish publication-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of our organization. You will have the opportunity to strategize Visual communications for Mantra’s initiatives across the programs.
You will thrive if:
- You are a passionate storyteller and can engage in storyboarding
- You are inspired by visual communication
- You are a creative visualizer
- You believe in excellence beyond the Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Brainstorming with the larger team to ideate designs and designing basic illustrations according to the needs of the organization.
- Convert the stories across the organizations into brand-aligned visuals in terms of templates, posts, videos, etc for internal and external communications purposes.
- Use design tools like Canva, CorelDraw, Photoshop, and Illustrator to design impactful visuals.
- Refining and enhancing image design using illustration and editing software.
- Working closely with digital communications leads to ensuring brand alignment across all visuals.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
- Graduate degree or Masters in Visual Communications preferred
- Certification in Visual editing tools preferred
- 0-2 yrs of Work experience in a related field
- Eager to learn and committed to excellence
To apply for this job please visit mantra4change.kekahire.com.