Website The Better India
The Better India is India’s largest social impact platform, with a monthly reach of 200 Million+ across web and social. We have leveraged the power of the internet to inspire citizens with powerful stories of changemakers and disruptive innovations that solve some of society’s biggest challenges. The Better India is a leading voice of influence, and is followed by India’s who’s who in governance, policymaking, business, technology and entertainment. Our belief is that stories from the heart can change the world.
We are looking for a target-oriented CSR Project Manager
As a CSR Project Manager at The Better India, you will
- End-to-end project managing for existing CSR clients Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for ongoing projects.
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Tracking project expenses.
- Networking with professionals in CSR space and building strong relationships while identifying partnership opportunities.
- Understanding partner requirements and identifying the cross section between rich content, corporate communication & social impact.
- Creating campaign proposals, presentations, cost sheets & any documentation required to fulfill project commitments.
- Identifying situations where PR & media can be used to further amplify ongoing projects and fostering the right partnerships to support the projects.
- Identifying and reaching out to relevant corporate partners for new opportunities Building sectoral knowledge on CSR communication strategies.
Our ideal colleague will be someone who:
- MA in social work or equivalent
- Must have experience in project management, time management, etc. Will be responsible for the TATA Communications project (SHE) and will be managing it end-to-end.
- There is potential for this team member to take over and reimagine this project, manage their own team, and grow this to a new level.
To apply for this job please visit thebetterindia.freshteam.com.