Website Kailas Satyarthi Children's Foundation
The Director of Operations, Office of the Chairperson shall lead the daily activities of the Office of the Chairperson, ensuring a professional level of service and support to the Key Executive. The Director of Operations, Office of the Chairperson is responsible for intra-office communication, streamlined administration, and team management for the Office of the Chairperson.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assign and monitor administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks amongst office staff
· Coordinate the Chairperson’s appointments, correspondence and meetings.
· Manage the Chairperson’s calendar and ensure the smooth functioning of his daily schedule.
· Organise, oversee and ensure follow up of the engagements and interventions of the Chairperson,
· Allocate tasks and assignments to the team members and coach, support and monitor their performance
· Coordinate with the management of the Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation and its sister organisations to facilitate alignment with the work of the Office of the Chairperson
· Develop the standards of operations and communication, and protocols and ensure its compliance
· Manage the efficient allocation of resources, and its transparent expenditure
· Remain abreast with the global developments on the subject, and support the strategic and policy interventions of the Chairperson
· Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
· Manage internal staff relations
· Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
· Education Level-Bachelors’ degree or higher
· Experience-10-15 years of experience
- Committed to the cause of the organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Financial acumen
- Understanding of government systems and protocols
- Understanding of media management and PR
- Strong diplomatic, management & operational capabilities
- Demonstrate sound communication and writing skills in Hindi and English
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
KSCF is equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.