Website The Nudge Foundation
The/Nudge Foundation is a collective of some of India’s brightest entrepreneurs, leaders, and change-makers, tackling the greatest human development challenge of our times – poverty. Our work is organized across three impact streams:
- Centre for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (CSDE): enables underprivileged youth to lead flourishing lives
- Centre for Rural Development (CRD): enables rural families to come out of extreme poverty
- Centre for Social Innovation (CSI): nudges top talent to solve India’s biggest challenges
The head of finance is an extremely important role within a nonprofit and one that can contribute to the future viability of the organization and its ability to accomplish its vision. At The/Nudge, you will drive all key aspects of this function including strategy, accounting, compliance, taxation, treasury management and reporting.
At The/Nudge you will:
- Provide strategic inputs on financial aspects of key decisions to management team
- Design & implement financial and reporting systems to support organization’s growth and diversity of operations
- Drive strategic and operational budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of processes
- Provide insights to enable data driven decision-making by senior management team
- Report to both internal and external stakeholders including management, board, donors, regulatory authorities etc.
- Manage funds and treasury operations with a focus on optimizing risk, returns and liquidity
- Manage organizational risk and legal affairs
- Ensure compliance with direct and indirect tax laws
- Review monthly financial results
- Partner with all impact streams on new initiatives; assist leadership team to help The/Nudge scale
- Update to the Board on financials and regulatory matters
Apply if you are:
- Strong hands on intrapreneurial leadership style, with growth and learning mindset
- High energy and passion for doing impactful work
- 15+ years experience in a Big4 and/or startups or tier 1 corporates.
- Strong modeling and financial planning skills
- High comfort with technology solutions for financial processes
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA
- Comfort in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment
- FCRA/ NGO knowledge will be added advantage though not essential
To apply for this job please visit thenudge.freshteam.com.