Website American India Foundation
Position: ERP Implementation Lead (HR)
Nature of Employment: Consultancy
Duration: 1 Year, on extendable basis
Reporting: Director – HR
The American India Foundation is committed to improving the lives of India’s underprivileged, with a special focus on women, children, and youth. AIF does this through high impact interventions in education, health, and livelihoods, because poverty is multidimensional. AIF’s unique value proposition is its broad engagement between communities, civil society, and expertise, thereby building a lasting bridge between the United States and India. With offices in New York and California, twelve chapters across the U.S., and India operations headquartered in Delhi NCR, AIF has impacted 9.2 million lives across 29 states of India. Learn more at www.AIF.org.
The ERP Implementation Lead (HR)is a critical role in the HR Tech function at AIFT. The role will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of organizational goals and driving the HR Tech agenda.
You must be passionate about using technology to enhance people management and you must have experience in handling the various facets of ERP Implementation and adoption in and for HR functions.
If you are a self-motivated HR/ HR Tech professional, can adapt quickly, have a hunger to learn and love solving problems – working with us at AIFT would provide you with an enriching experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include support the following, for the HR department:
- Lead and manage the implementation of the ERP for AIFT’s HR department.
- Lead the adoption of ERP for all users (office & field) across all HR functions, as necessary.
- Train and instruct users with respect to their specific day-to-day problems with the adoption of the ERP, execute corrective action when necessary.
- Write and maintain documents related to HRIS and ERP design, implementation, training, SOPs, SLAs and practices.
- Maintain and update data for all HR functions within the ERP.
- Design and record solutions to end users as necessary.
- Support managers in process improvements via the ERP, implementing and fully utilizing ERP system capabilities.
- Conduct routine periodic activities in ERP system as directed by Director of HR to provide supporting information for organization and management.
- Create and maintain customized ERP reports working with HR, IT, Finance and Admin.
- Ensure ERP system meets business requirements and goals and fulfills user requirements.
- Recommend changes and support in change management.
- Monitor and identify problems in any of ERP system every day.
- Participate in regular monitoring and updates of the ERP for systemic and process improvements.
- Assist HR department in other projects and initiatives to support and improve talent practices and processes.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Management, Data sciences, Psychology, or similar relevant degree.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant ERP Implementation / adoption experience in HR / people management functions.
- Demonstrable experience or knowledge of minimum 03 years of handling employee life cycle, HR Operations / HRBP / HR statutory compliances.
- Demonstrable experience or knowledge of building and implementing HR process based on HR policies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Should have experience of working with dynamic and growth-oriented organization / teams, development sector experience preferred.
- Strong experience of collaborating with colleagues to drive results.
- Demonstrated successful experience working with detailed information and numerical data and presenting it in a way that is easily understood by people at different levels in the organization.
Other competencies required:
- Excellent excel skills,
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills,
- Strong listening skills,
- Progressive thinking,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- High ethical standards
- Exposure to working in a social sector organization involved in fundraising, field work, education, public health, social startups, field-based NGOs, would be an added advantage.
Position reports into: Director – HR
Relationships: HR members, Programs and functions
Other: Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Availability: Immediately
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it along with the current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ERP Implementation Lead (HR)”.
Deadline for applications: 21st August, 2022
Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com