ISDM is an institution founded to create, strengthen and establish Development Management, a domain that transcends the exclusive silos of ‘development perspectives’ and ‘management principles’. ISDM recognises the need to ‘professionalise’ the Leading and Managing of Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs). The institution sees the development space as requiring the application of management disciplines that are unique and tailored to the scale of the sector. Management that doesn’t merely retrofit Business Management to development projects, but one that is born specifically from the coming together of the two crucial domains.
By 2025, ISDM aims to become the go-to management institute for top professionals wanting to transform the development sector for a greater impact on people’s lives. In order to achieve this aim, ISDM has identified three broad focus areas
Continuously building the one-year-long Post-Graduate Program in Development Management (PGP-DM);
Creating a strong research function that will lay the foundations for Development Management and leadership as a unique
domain and discipline;
3. Launching Strategic Capacity Building Programs aimed at influencing and upskilling middle to senior leaders in the social sector through special workshops, short-term courses, and customized convenings.
ISDM has audacious ambitions to build a world-class institution, become a global fountainhead of development management knowledge, and define the domain of development management for the Social Sectors. The belief is that Management for the Social Sectors (or Development Management) will significantly scale up the positive impacts on the lives of people in sustained ways. ISDM is entering a new phase of growth with a revamped program and renewed focus on establishing itself firmly as a preeminent institution in its domain. This requires strategic and energetic institutional leadership.
An Associate in the Admissions and Outreach team is responsible for a variety of tasks, ranging from admissions-related content ideation and creation to managing outreach events and overseeing a candidate’s journey. This role is dynamic, challenging, and perfect for someone who wishes to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Brainstorm and draft communication & creatives for applicant engagement
- Manage events held for applicant engagement, such as webinars and coffee chats, from end-to-end
- Assist with creating and sourcing content needed for admissions-related marketing
- Help in the back-end processes during the admissions process along with handling all the applicant data
- Manage and assist in scheduling Online Assessments and Personal interviews for applicants.
- Create communication for outreach along with reaching out to possible outreach contacts like NGOs, colleges, institutes
- Assist in the planning and strategizing of outreach activities along with working on building strong partnerships
- Write articles, emails, and other content required during the admissions process
Educational Qualifications and Experience Required
- 0-2 years experience working/interning in content writing, outreach, or admissions-related roles/projects
- Any Bachelor’s degree, but preferably in Social Work, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, degrees in Social Science, degrees related to Mass Media or Mass communication preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Quick-learner with a go-getter attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Adaptable and flexible including the ability to manage pressure, ambiguity, and change
- Ability to collaborate and work with other people
Email us at email@example.com for further details. Remuneration shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
ISDM is an equal opportunity organization with a particular emphasis on affirmative action. The culture of the organization is one of professionalism while also one that greatly values relationships
To apply for this job please visit isdm.kekahire.com.