We are a looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO, as well as to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for the CEO and will use excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of her needs and preferences and a sound sense of judgement.
The Executive Assistant will also serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams, organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects.
• Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include, o Managing an active calendar of appointments o Completing expense reports o Composing and preparing correspondence
• Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas o Compiling documents for meetings to utilise a variety of software packages to produce correspondence/documents and maintain presentations, spreadsheets, and databases
• Communicates with the Peepul team on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT
• Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, donors, Peepul team, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed
• Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals
• Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects
• Administratively supports Manager, Human Resources to provide recruiting support, set up a system of performance appraisal and support the efficient rollout of HR processes
• Partner with senior leadership on building a strong office culture
• Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include Coordinating semi-annual Board meetings and dinners/staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations
• Coordinates sub-committee meetings, maintains confidential files, and contact information
• Coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the CEO’s agenda
• Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings Prepares minutes of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.