Website Navjyoti India Foundation
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs):
• Appointments / Calendar Management
• Process improvement
1. Appointments / Calendar Management –
• Prioritizing of appointments. Coordinate requests from high-level visitors and establish briefing programs.
• Prepare Agenda for meetings, take minutes and follow up on the implementation of decisions. Attend and participate in internal and external meetings and workshops in assigned areas of work.
• Preparation of the agenda of senior management team meetings, In-House and off-sites as well.
Preparation of minutes of meetings
• Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
• Prepare, draft, and finalize correspondence including of a non-routine nature requiring research and understanding of administrative, operational and program matters and knowledge of program areas.
2. Communication –
• Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans for Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, donors, and other external partners.
• Prepare and/or review and clear correspondence for the Director’s signature, ensuring accuracy of information and compliance with applicable standards.
• Receive visitors and respond to in-person, telephone, and email inquiries in a timely manner.
• Analyze, manage, and monitor a diverse range of correspondence and documentation, including of a confidential and sensitive nature, bringing important issues to the Director’s immediate attention. Draft notes and responses requiring research and an understanding of administrative, operational and program areas.
3. Process improvement –
• Evaluate and propose improvements to work methods and processes. Assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow up actions.
• Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the ED’s outreach/field activities.
• To handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of donor service and response.
• Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters.
• To ensure successful completion of critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the ED’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• To demonstrate his/her ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Maintain a safe and cordial relation with the stakeholders and other community members to harness their strength appropriately
• Ensure healthy and safe environment for all beneficiaries, visitors, employees, stakeholders
• Enforcement of discipline policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance to information security at all levels and ensure confidentiality of information where required including data, records etc
• Ensure that employees, beneficiaries, volunteers, contractors and third-party users understand their responsibilities and authorities and are suitable for the defined roles
• Comply with the overall safety guidelines of the organization and Government of India including Child Protection Policy, POSH, Child Labour Act
• Administration – To monitor administrative roles of the staff as per the requirement
• Monitoring and review – Authorized to obtain progress of the projects and any reports
• Work with diverse set of people and beneficiaries that may have multiple issues, emotional situations and other pressures
• Operates in challenging environment at the project site having exposure to extreme weather conditions, as well as social conditions
• Job position may require travel locally or elsewhere
• Extended work hours occasionally if situation requires /arises
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.