Website Akanksha Foundation
Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Mumbai / Pune
Compensation: Based on skill sets, experience and sector standards.
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the CEO’s office. Serving as the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides a unique opportunity to gain insight into the role of a CEO in a dynamic and growing organization. The person who serves in this role will get a deep perspective on the challenges of leading a non-profit organization and build an organizational perspective difficult to attain through any other opportunity. The Executive Assistant must be a professional, warm, insightful and flexible individual who has a desire to learn and, through their role, to see that the organization runs as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
What your role will entail:
1. Executive Office Management:
● Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, arrange meetings, both internal and external, some involving highranking officials. Plan logistics for all CEO’s meetings and take MOMs and publish them.
● Manage the immediate day to day and monthly operations with respect to communications, workflow, arranging travel, booking tickets, handling of expenses and budget of the department.
● Provide Administrative support to the CEO as and when needed to ensure smooth and successful delivery of results.
● Anticipate the needs of the CEO and Senior Leadership Team and provide the appropriate support and guidance to ensure the team is operating efficiently and effectively, i.e. Leadership Team meetings, setting up calls etc.
● Foster productive and collaborative relationships internally and externally on behalf of the CEO.
● Coordinate speaking commitments, conferences and other official duties as required.
● Support in the preparation of presentations, creating briefing materials for meetings and events.
● Draft and create organizational reports / CEO update reports to be sent to donors and other stakeholders.
2. Board Management:
● Help manage meetings, retreats, and communications of the Akanksha Board as well as any other critical meetings.
● Plan and manage all board meetings for the year and ensure smooth functioning and implementation of the meeting logistics.
● Support the board members with all requirements.
● Ensure professional communication and efficiency at all times while engaging with the board.
● Be present at board meetings to take minutes.
● Ensure timely communication before and after each board meeting.
3. Project Management
● Provide coordination and support in the planning of strategic initiatives and special projects as required.
● Lead or participate in cross-functional project teams or special initiatives to achieve specific outcomes aligned to the organization’s goals and mission.
● Work with any function in case at times of need for instance: critical projects or jobs to be completed on tight timelines.
What you need for this position:
● Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
● Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
● Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
● Expert level written and verbal communication skills
● Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
● Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
● Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
● Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
● Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
● 2-3 years of relevant experience as an EA, in office administration or project management ideal.
● Exposure to the non-profit management and education sector is desired.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org