Website Transform Rural India
LOCATION: Lakhimpur Khiri
POSITION: Executive (1)
DURATION: 3 years
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing livelihood activities for collectives
- Contribute to key decision making and strategic interventions for scaling up UPSRLM’s livelihood activities.
- Introduce and nurture private sector partnerships, innovation and entrepreneurship with UPSRLM.
- Establish long-term collaborative partnerships with leading CSOs, government bodies and other agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree/PG Diploma in Social Sciences, Agriculture, Rural Development,
Forest Management, or any other closely related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with community collectives on rural Livelihoods.
- Experience of working with Producers groups and collectives for value chain development in commodities and enterprises
- Experience in developing and implementation of Training and capacity building programs for
farm and non farm related activities
- Prior experience working with SRLM, leding CSO, multilateral organisations is preferred
but not mandatory.
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Must be willing to stay and travel in rural areas of UP.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.