Key objectives of the Job
- Assisting in creation of content on prevention and intervention of Child Sexual Abuse which is evidence based
- Piloting new and proposed content with stakeholders
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders for the development of content
The major responsibilities are:
● Contributing towards ideation of resource/content development; modules, manuals, training tools for prevention and healing and training programs
● Ensuring alignment with Arpan’s culture, values and philosophy while content creation
● Continuous learning and reading on the issue and intervention models and bringing back the learnings in content creation
● Ensuring that steps are taken for implementation of any new or proposed content/module.
● Piloting new and proposed content/ module with different stakeholders
● Creating summary reports and evaluation tools for the Pilots and implementations
● Ensuring regular reviews with the Senior Manager and Assistant Managers.
Translate the nuanced field experiences by the pilot teams into a structured module/tool.
Manage simultaneous projects.
Specialized job competencies
- Experience in content development and implementation in the field of education, life skills, mental health
Graduation or Post Graduation in Education, Communications, Journalism, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Social Work and other related fields
3 years of experience in a content development role. Open to traveling within the city and at times outstation as and when required. Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
Should be a stickler for detail and process adherence. Ability to summarize complex concepts and ideas. Prior work experience in the Social Sector
Language: English proficiency is a must. Knowledge of Hindi and Marathi is desired.
Other desired attributes
Ability to work in a closely knit team; interpersonal skills; commitment to time schedules, basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Location – Mumbai
Salary range – Rs. 35,000/- + Travel+ Therapeutic+ Training
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.