Bhumi is looking for a retail fundraising (Individual Giving) executive who will be responsible for managing and developing long-term relationships with HNI donors and educational institutes.
- Performing prospect research and maintaining a database of prospects.
- Cold outreach to HNIs and Educational Institutes for retail fundraising.
- Onboarding and maintaining relationships with HNIs and Educational Institutes for retail fundraising.
- Managing business development communication funnels for HNIs and Educational Institutes, including sharing beneficiary/impact updates.
- Tracking conversions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creativity and attention to detail in written communication
- Ability to take ownership of routine tasks
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, plan work, and close commitments
- Ability to collate information from various sources
- Should be proactive and take the initiative in getting all tasks completed
- Experience working with a CRM is a plus
- Good working knowledge of word/docs, excel/sheets, and presentation/slides is a must
- Preferred Education Qualification / Experience: Any graduate or postgraduate
- 1-2 years of experience in fundraising with NGOs is preferable
- Candidates who have worked in Business Development roles will be given preference
- Candidates with volunteering experience in Bhumi or similar organizations will be preferred
Reporting to: Retail Fundraising Manager
Scope: Permanent Full time
Remuneration: Negotiable based on candidate’s profile
Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Location: Mumbai/Pune/Chennai/Remote (Chennai Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com